Monday, October 08, 2007

You Can Know God's Thoughts

Your life of faith is a response to God's power... 1 Corinthians 2:5

Who ever knows what you're thinking and planning except you yourself? The same with God - except that he not only knows what he's thinking, but he lets us in on it. 1 Corinthians 2:11 - 12

Spirit can be known only by spirit - God's Spirit and our spirits in open communion. Spiritually alive, we have access to everything God's Spirit is doing ... Isaiah's question, "Is there anyone around who knows God's Spirit, anyone who knows what he is doing?" has been answered: Christ knows, and we have Christ's Spirit. 1Corinthains 2:14-16

God speaks to you through your spirit. God has given you His Spirit so that you can know all that He has given you. If you are in Christ, you have the mind of Christ!

God lets you in on what He's thinking. He communcates with you spirit to Spirit. When you are spiritually alive you have access to what God's Spirit is doing.

Christ knows what God is doing and you have Christ's Spirit, so you can know God's thoughts. It's simply a matter of waking up your spirit and learning to communicate spirit to Spirit.

God shares His thought with you through Jesus whose Spirit lives in you. The Bible tells you that His sheep know His voice. If you are a follower of Jesus then you can hear the voice of God.

If you want to learn to communicate spirit to Spirit ask Jesus to show you how. Quiet yourself in His presence and ask Him to lead you.

Jesus, I am so sorry for not living as though you live within me and for forgetting that I have access to the Father's thoughts through you. Forgive me for neglecting to spend time with you. Forgive me for neglecting to wait and listen for your Spirit communicating with me.

Help me to get to know you more and to live each day aware of your presence with me. I want to know you more.

The truth of your love and your presence is so easily snatched away. Let that be no more. Draw me closer to you, open my spritual eyes and my spiritual ears and help me to hear your voice.

No comments: