Friday, September 28, 2007

A Powerful Prayer of Blessing

This prayer originated with TD Jakes and has been circulating as a powerpoint.

I hope you'll pray as you read. Be blessed.

Father in the name of Jesus, bless me and mine even while I'm reading this prayer. Open supernatural doors in our lives today and give us a double portion of Your Spirit as we take back everything that the enemy has stolen.
  • Emotional health
  • Physical health
  • Finance
  • Relationships
  • Children
  • Jobs
  • Homes
  • Marriages

I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against us in the matchless name of Jesus. And I declare that no weapon formed against us will prosper.

I speak life into every dead situation. And I thank you that nothing is over until you say it's over! I speak prophetically into our lives and situations:

  • Our households are blessed
  • Our health is blessed
  • Our marriages are blessed
  • Our finances are blessed
  • Our businesses are blessed
  • Our jobs are blessed
  • Our children are blessed
  • Our grandchildren are blessed
  • Are parents are blessed
  • Our ministries are blessed
  • Husbands are on the way
  • Wives are on the way
  • Mortgages are paid
  • Debts are cancelled

Our heart's desires are on the way; according to Your perfect plan for our lives.

In Jesus' Name. Amen

I hope you prayed this prayer with me and that you'll send people here to pray it too.

Have a much blessed day,

Lynne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I was looking for it in a condensed form.

May God continue to Bless

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this it has indeed covered every thing i needed to say! God bless